Website and Facebook Submissions
AAFG Website Submissions
Submissions due on the 20th of the month
Type “AAFG Website” in your subject line. Send submissions to: Liz Ritter
The website is updated monthly. Acceptable submissions for the AAFG website include: Your website or blog (must be fully operational and up-to-date within 6 months if it contains a calendar listing), and photos for the member gallery. Limit of 3 submissions.
If you submit a photo for the gallery, please provide the following information for the gallery tag:
- your name
- your website or email address
- name or description of artwork or garment
- materials and technique used
- dimensions if wall piece, rug or quilt
Digital Image Size Requirements:
Minimum: 1200 x 800 pixels @ 72 dpi; JPEG format only. Send as an attachment. The name of the file should match the name of your item.
AAFG Facebook Submissions
Type “AAFG Facebook Page” in your subject line. Send submissions to: Mary Valerie-Richter
The Following Member Submissions are Acceptable and Encouraged:
- Exhibits/Shows you are in – including work that you plan to have in AAFG exhibits and sales.
- Workshops you are teaching. No PDF files. Workshop info must link to a website – yours or the facility you are teaching at.
- New work that you wish to share. Submit clear, sharp images.
- Fiber art teacher/school/conference recommendations. Share your favorite workshop teachers and schools. Info must link to teacher or facility website.
Digital Image Requirements:
- Sharp images
- Minimum size – 1200 x 800 pixels @ 72 dpi
- JPEG format only
- Send as an attachment
- The name of the file should match the name of your item
- Include name of work or description, fiber content, technique used, website or blog (if you have one), size or dimensions in the body of your email.
- No fiber art supplies/items for sale; use the newsletter for that.
- AAFG sanctioned sales and workshops take top priority. Other sales or workshops you may be involved in will be listed as long as they don’t compete with AAFG sales, and at the discretion of the page moderator.
- This is a monitored page. Do not post to the page.
If you are on Facebook, be sure to LIKE our page, and to also invite your Facebook friends to LIKE our page.